Monday, August 5, 2013

The Fog Rolls In

The weather at Pacific Beach has been pretty chilly.  About 50 to 60 degrees during the day with only fog and mist.  No sun.  But we have def. been trying to make the best of it with two kids who seem to get cabin fever pretty easy, not to mention the adults as well.   We made taffy one day.


Joss cracks me up.  




I thought it looked better than it tasted.  Needs some improving for next time.  


Here are the kids warming up my earbuds for me before my morning run.  Although very foggy on the beach, it was so beautiful.  I listened to the Twilight soundtrack which I thought was appropriate for this run in the fog. 


Heading out to the beach for a nice morning walk and to find sea treasures.


The morning fog.


Joss eagerly looking for treasures



She found one!  She was so proud.


The fog was so thick, you could barely see 20 feet in front of you!








1 comment:

  1. I just got caught up! So lovely to see the warmth of a family just BE-ing. I didn't forget about you and our newsletter. I think that the Summer mode settled in and they just put things off for a bit but I will catch up with your location once I have it and I can mail or email. Enjoy your time. I'm so proud of you!!!!!!! Miss you too Love and hugs XOXO Jen

    ReplyDelete